Why You Should Consider a Lighted Sign for Your Business
Good signage is helpful and necessary for all new and past customers. Unless your customers know the route to your business perfectly, a great sign is a guaranteed way to remind customers where they can find you. Or if the customer hasn’t been to your location before, they’ll appreciate visual guidance beyond the street address.
A sign that attracts attention during the day and night is an extension of your marketing and sales strategy. An exterior sign should be easy to see from a distance—work with an experienced team of professionals to achieve your sign goals. Depending on your sign needs, custom sign shops will design and produce a unique sign.
At Mello Signs we work with you each step of the sign process:
- Schedule a Site Survey
- Discover your goals
- Work with your budget
- Provide a competitive quote
- Design your sign
- Build your sign in-house
- Manage the sign permit process
Consider three important factors if you need an update to your exterior business sign:
- All weather compatible: It’s easy to spot a business during a sunny, bright day. But when visibility is limited with fog, snow, rain, or clouds, your business still needs to be seen. A prominent lighted sign will always point the way to your business while your competitors with non-lighted signs get passed over.
- After hours: Even if your business closes in the early evening, keep your business sign illuminated 24/7 to be seen no matter the time of day. Customers may remember your location for future reference, especially people who regularly follow that route. Or if you do offer evening services, a bright sign can provide easy directions without your customers searching for an address or street signs.
- Get noticed: It’s simple—lighted signs get your business noticed. At Mello Signs, we look for ways to be unique and stand out from the crowd. We consider your goals, your company branding guidelines, the type of sign options available, sign size, and business location. We conduct a thorough site survey to identify local sign ordinances that will apply to your business and certain restrictions for sign colors, brightness, shape, etc.
A customized sign is a smart marketing investment. We are local, honest, and committed to our clients. We look forward to hearing from you and providing you with a customized quote and sign for your budget and needs.